Thursday 17 April 2014

My Inspirations for my Front Cover, Contents Page & Double-Page spread


This was my inspiration for my front cover of my magazine, I used the same house style of the colours Red, White & Black as this front cover however I feel this is more an attractive magazine front cover compared to mine. I used no codes and conventions such as cover lines and buzz words as I felt that the image on my front cover was more important and so should be made more clear.

This was my inspiration for my contents page, I used the same layout as this for my contents page. I did this because it was easy to make and it didn't have too much on the page so it was appealing to the audience.

This was my inspiration for my Double Page spread, I used the same layout with the left side of the page covered with an image and the right side covered with text. However my Double-Page spread's right side looks very different to my inspirations but it follows some similar patterns with columns and a quote from the text.

No comments:

Post a Comment